We Get Results
  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Firm News
  4.  | Do I need to hire a lawyer for Tempe Minor in Consumption of Alcohol?

Do I need to hire a lawyer for Tempe Minor in Consumption of Alcohol?

Tempe Minor in Consumption of Alcohol Lawyer

I am in court on nearly a daily basis representing clients for various types of charges.  One of the more common Tempe charges we represent clients for is underage drinking.  We have represented countless clients for their Tempe  Minor in Consumption of Alcohol Charge.  We are very good at what we do and help provide clients with the best possible outcome  The most common question I receive from parents and potential clients is “Do I need a lawyer for my minor in consumption of alcohol or minor in possession of alcohol charge?”  THE ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY!!!   Because we handle so many cases, we charge clients a reasonable fee to handle their Tempe Minor in Consumption of Alcohol case.  I tell everyone that to have an attorney represent you and ensure that you receive the best possible outcome, our representation is a very good deal.  More importantly, however, there are no re-do’s in the criminal justice system.  If you go to court unrepresented and the prosecutor convinces you that a conviction is no big deal in an effort to enter into a plea agreement, that decision cannot be reversed.  The truth is, prosecutors do not care about you and they are not your side.  My law firm represents clients in Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Lake Havasu, Flagstaff, Tucson, and every other city in Arizona. THIS IS A CRIMINAL CHARGE – IT’S A BIG DEAL – YOU NEED A LAWYER FOR YOUR TEMPE MINOR IN CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL CHARGE!!  Call us 24/7 for a free consult