We Get Results
DUI & OUI
Knowledgeable And Strategic Representation In Criminal Defense Cases
Our team of attorneys at Matthew Lopez Law, PLLC, provides skilled legal representation for complex criminal charges. We understand the essential need to protect our client’s rights and we use focused, strategic efforts to mitigate the charges.
With unique backgrounds in varied legal fields and highly awarded attorneys, we are confident we can provide the fierce legal defense that your case needs.
Skilled Defense Of Criminal Charges Or Misdemeanors
We can help if you are facing misdemeanor charges involving:
- Assault by intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing physical injury to another person
- Recklessly defacing or damaging property of another person or tampering with the property of another person
- Knowingly disturbed the peace of a neighborhood, family, or person by engaging in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior
- Recklessly endangering another person with a substantial risk of imminent death or physical injury
- Willfully failing or refusing to comply with any lawful order or direction of a police officer
- Filing a false police report, reporting misinformation to the police or resisting arrest
- Any person under 21 years old using or possessing a fake ID or identification of another person
- Urinating in public (UIP), which is a criminal offense that will forever appear on your criminal background check
- Shoplifting or trespassing charges
- DUI/OUI, minor alcohol charges, open bottle charges, drug charges or public drunkenness
- All fish and gaming violations in Arizona
- Sexual harassment, threatening or intimidating behavior
Any of these charges can have a serious impact on careers, family life and reputation. Our team knows how to protect rights and reputations during criminal cases and fight for the best possible outcome for your specific situation.
We Defend Felony Charges
Felony charges require special legal care and diligence when so much is on the line. Our team has experience successfully defending serious charges involving situations such as:
- Armed robbery with a deadly weapon or a simulated deadly weapon
- Using or threatening to use a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument or simulated deadly weapon
- Aggravated assault by causing serious physical harm to another person or using a deadly weapon
- Any assault on a police officer or medical staff
- A violent dispute between two persons who are related, in a sexual relationship, have been in a previous sexual relationship or are roommates
- Indecent exposure charges, which can require a lifelong listing on the Arizona Sex Offender Registry
- Soliciting a prostitute or engaging in prostitution
- Serious felony crimes such as kidnapping, sexual abuse, sexual assault or manslaughter
When a client is facing a felony charge, we know just how much is at stake. We stand by their side and determine the unique strategy needed to gain the best outcome of the case — including taking the case to trial.